Google Analytics

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

I love the beginning of a new year. It's always a chance for a fresh start. My life has changed dramatically since the beginning of last year to the beginning of this year. I'm better off financially, emotionally, physically and spiritually. I attribute it to my faith in God and my decision to never see problems, only to seek solutions. To look at every mistake as a learning experience. To stop worrying about the things I can't change and leave it to God. To giving more. To listening more. To working harder. To never giving up on the goals I wanted to accomplish. To having confidence in myself. To always being thankful for what I have. To stop focusing on what I don't have and to focusing on what I do want.

   It's worked for me so perhaps this year you can also promise yourself to be better off next year by doing the things listed above. It's a new year for you to reinvent your thought process and make the next 365 days the best year of your life.

Go!

Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment